Thursday, December 3, 2015

Intro

Hi all, and welcome to my blog.
This is an introduction post to my blog, which will have posts about the adventures of a junior security analyst, the opinions and thoughts expressed here are my own and all that bla bla...
In our area of cyber security that threats always change, i have found that personal blog posts are the best source for information, i have learned myself a lot from such posts, and i will constantly add blogs to my reading list, as soon as i figure out how it works.
I thought about opening my own blog for a while now, to share back, but i haven't got anything interesting to write about, up until recently.
So this blog should have posts in an easy and detailed way so other people could use the info to learn new things as i did.
So stay tuned for the soon to be first detailed post about a threat i have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment